LingoZingo is available to provide Consultation and Training for Modern Languages in Primary Schools, for Senior Management, Modern Foreign Language Co-ordinators, teachers and PPAs. LingoZingo Teacher Trainers are highly qualified, very experienced classroom teachers who have up-to-date knowledge of current requirements, standards, and new research.
INSET is tailored to the needs and requirements of each school, with an initial consultation to discuss and plan an outline.
A support pack of materials is provided to accompany INSET sessions.
Sessions can be of any length of time (minimum 1 hour), and can be for individuals, small groups or larger groups. They can be stand-alone sessions, or regular on-going training.
A guide to prices is available upon request, but they do vary, depending on the quantity and type of INSET required.
Feedback from a recent INSET: (Sept 2014)
"Thank you ever so much for this afternoon. The INSET was great and the games and activity ideas in particular were extremely useful! I look forward to speaking to you soon to discuss further INSET." Newbury Park Primary School, Redbridge
Examples of what we provide (many more possibilities, according to need):
- The importance of songs, rhymes, games and active learning
- Audio recording of stories/rhymes/poems/vocabulary etc which have been identified as part of a scheme of work.
- Teaching phonics to accelerate Foreign Language learning
- Literacy and Oracy
- Support and Extension in Primary Foreign Language Learning
- Transition from KS2 to KS3
- Planning lessons and units of work
- A LingoZingo Trainer can take a lesson, with staff observing and note taking.
- As a follow up, we can observe teachers taking a lesson and provide supportive feedback and advice.
- Consultancy work to help develop an assessment framework
- Consultancy work on progression within the schemes of work
- Consultancy work for planning a languages theme day
- Research for online materials suitable for use in topics
To arrange an initial consultation, in order to discuss how LingoZingo can meet your school’s needs, please contact Mrs Jo Schwartz on 07726 949215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
LingoZingo is also able to run language clubs for the children in your school.